- 08 June 2021-11 June 2021
The upcoming European Conference on Networks and Communications (EuCNC) will be co-located with the 6G Summit. Given the COVID-19 pandemic, the event will be held in a Virtual format.
The 2021 Joint EuCNC & 6G Summit, initiated this year, builds on putting together two successful conferences in the area of telecommunications: EuCNC, in its 30th edition, supported by the European Commission; the 6G Summit, in its 3rd edition, originated from the 6G Flagship programme in Finland, one of the very first in its area. The conference, sponsored by the IEEE Communications Society and by the European Association for Signal Processing, focuses on all aspects of connectivity ranging from 5G deployment and mobile IoT to 6G exploration and future communications systems and networks. It also encompasses related technological areas like components and devices for telecommunications, experimentation and testbeds, and applications and services. It will bring together cutting-edge research and world-renown industries and businesses, both conferences having attracted in last year more than 1200 delegates from all over the world.
- PHY: Physical Layer and Fundamentals
- RAS: Radio Access and Softwarisation
- NET: Network Softwarisation
- WOS: Wireless, Optical and Satellite Networks
- VAP: Vertical Applications and Internet of Things
- OPE: Operational & Experimental Insights
- CME: Components and Microelectronics
- 6ET: 6G Enabling Technologies
- 6GV: 6G Visions
The conference is based on a not-for-profit organization, hence, registration fees are as low as possible. Best Paper Awards will be granted.
The new key dates are:
- 21st February 2021: Open submission os Extended Abstracts for Posters
- 26th March 2021: Deadline for submission of extended abstracts for posters
- 12st April 2021: Notification of acceptance of papers and posters
- 23st April 2021: Final paper submission