This online information session is offered by the European Commission in preparation for the second call for proposals for Backbone Connectivity for Digital Global Gateways, under the Connecting Europe Facility (CEF) Digital programme. Taking place on 20 September 2022, 14:00-15:00 CEST, it aims to inform key stakeholders and help potential project promoters prepare to apply to this call for proposals.
During this event, the European Commission will present the second call for proposals for 'Backbone Connectivity for Digital Global Gateways', with guidance on how to prepare for it. This will be followed by a presentation on lessons learnt from the first call, given by the European Health and Digital Executive Agency (HaDEA), and an interactive Questions and Answers session with the participants.
Participants will include:
- Telecommunication and technology companies
- European associations and networks
- Representatives of the European institutions and agencies
- European Broadband Competence Offices
Find out more
- Call for proposals (Please note: the second call is not published yet but the first call for proposals is still online for information purposes and implements the same work programme).
- Questions about this call or the CEF Digital programme? Contact the European Health and Digital Executive Agency (HaDEA): HADEA-CEF-DIGITAL-CALLS@ec.europa.eu.
- CEF Digital – Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- CEF Digital – National Contact Points
- CEF Digital – Calls for proposals
- Connecting Europe Facility – Work programme
- Connecting Europe Facility – CEF Digital
- Connecting Europe Facility – Implementation by HaDEA