The European Cyber Security Month (ECSM) is the EU’s annual cybersecurity awareness campaign that takes place each October across Europe. In order to celebrate the 10th year anniversary of the campaign, Connect University is organising a special session on Cyber Awareness and Resilience: the Ukraine Experience.
Gradually we are all becoming more dependent on connected technology. The cyber ecosystem has been expanding much faster and cybersecurity is a crucial concern for us all. Cyber risks are near the top of the list of global threats worldwide, and consequently it’s also one of the EU’s priorities.
Even though it's one in which we have been investing for several years, and in parallel advance our protection systems, efforts will be successful only if we have the people who know how to use them. This is not just about the specialists - but includes all of us.
- Review of experienced cyber-attacks, as well of the system in Ukraine and its response
- Cyber sec education system, and plans for a more powerful & better educated workforce
- How the EU is supporting streamlining professional certification
- Cybersecurity Month activities in Europe
- Moderated by EC Spokesperson, Johannes Bahrke
- Mr Oleksandr Potii – Deputy Chief of SSSCIP; https://cip.gov.ua/en
- Ms Lorena Boix Alonso – Director DG CONNECT H Digital Society, Trust and Cybersecurity;
- Mr Juhan Lepassaar – Executive Director of the EU Agency for Cybersecurity, ENISA.