The 2022 EuCNC & 6G Summit builds on putting together two successful conferences in the area of telecommunications: EuCNC (European Conference on Networks and Communications), supported by the European Commission, and the 6G Summit, originated from the 6G Flagship programme in Finland, one of the very first in its area. The conference is sponsored by the IEEE Communications Society and by the European Association for Signal Processing, and focuses on all aspects of telecommunications ranging from 5G deployment and mobile IoT to 6G exploration and future communications systems and networks, including experimentation and testbeds, and applications and services. It brings together cutting-edge research and world-renown industries and businesses, globally attracting in the last years more than 1 300 delegates from more than 40 countries all over the world, to present and discuss the latest results, and an exhibition with more than 70 exhibitors, for demonstrating the technology developed in the area, namely within research projects from EU R&I programmes.
A call for paper is open until 28th January 2022, in the following tracks:
- PHY – Physical Layer and Fundamentals
- WOS – Wireless, Optical and Satellite Networks
- RAS – Radio Access and Softwarisation
- VAP – Vertical Applications and Internet of Things
- NET – Network Softwarisation
- OPE – Operational & Experimental Insights
- CME – Components and Microelectronics
- 6ET – 6G Enabling Technologies
- 6GV – 6G Visions
The conference will be held for in-person attendance, with some remote attendance components.