The following have been the opportunities for the press to know more about the ICT 2018 and the work of the European Commission for ICT in Europe:
Day 1 (December 4)
- 10.30 Opening ceremony with Austrian Minister for Digital and Economic Affairs, Margarete Schramböck
- 12.00 Press point Flagships in the press conference room (room 2.96)
- 12.15 Opening of the Exhibition & tour
- 15.30 Press tour
- 17.00 Kick-off of the Vienna Fiware Challenge
- 18.00 Screening of Cold War - movie supported by the MEDIA programme
Day 2 (December 5)
- 11.00 / 13.00 / 16.00 Meet the finalists of the Digital Skills awards 2018 at the Digital Skills and Jobs Coalition stand
- 16.30 IMAGINE18 Idea marathon
- 18.00 Evening Reception at the Viennese City Hall
Day 3 (December 6)
- 11.00 Meet the finalists of the Digital Skills awards 2018 at the Digital Skills and Jobs Coalition stand
- 12.00 Joint press conference with European Commissioner Mariya Gabriel and Austrian Minister of Transport, Innovation and Technology, Norbert Hofer
- 13.00 Awards Ceremony & Closing
DAY 3 - 12:00 - Joint press conference
European Commissioner Mariya Gabriel and Austrian Minister of Transport, Innovation and Technology, Norbert Hofer
Highlights of the day
Press tours - 12 best exhibits projects
Check the 12 best exhibits projects. They were showcased in the general exhibition in halls X3 and X4.
Discover thesuccess stories of the exhibited projects funded by the European Commission under the Horizon 2020 programme
Explore other ICT-related success stories that contributed to the EU research agenda:
Quantum Technologies Flagship projects
Read more details on the Quantum Technologies Flagship projects: a major initiative by the European Commission to support quantum technologies research in Europe.
Read the latest news and stay updated on specific topics
To watch again the sessions of ICT 2018, check the records of the conference on the Digital Single Market YouTube channel.
Watch also the interactive online chats with experts from the Facebook corner at ICT 2018. Click on the Digital Single Market Facebook page to follow what has been said!
Social Media Influencers
Meet the influencers who covered the event from Vienna: