- 25 September 2019-26 September 2019
- H4 Hotel Berlin Alexanderplatz, Berlin, Germany
The EU Agency for Network and Information Security (ENISA) is organising, in collaboration with the European Commission, for the fifth consecutive year, the Trust Services Forum. As in previous years, it will focus on emerging issues related to trust services across Europe, in the period of the first review of the application of the eIDAS Regulation.
The event aims to:
- Share good practices and experience on the implementation of trust services;
- Discuss the latest developments on the framework surrounding trust service providers including standards, implementing acts and technical guidelines;
- Exchange views on identified implementation and operational issues of qualified trust services;
- Discuss strategies to promote the adoption of qualified trust services.
On 26 September the Bundesdruckerei/D-TRUST, in cooperation with TÜViT will hold the eleventh CA-Day on the subject of "Identification, Authentication and Trust Services: does it now fit together?"
This event offers presentations by international speakers on eIDAS compliant Identification schemes, Trust Services, relevant ETSI/CEN Norms, audit strategies and additionally the acceptance by the global software vendors.
Map / Location
H4 Hotel Berlin Alexanderplatz, Berlin, Germany