- 19 January 2021-09 March 2021
This series of webinars will cover the Recovery and Resilience Fund, the European Regional Development Fund, the Connectivity Toolbox, 5G and the Connecting Europe Facility. Registration is open to all members of the European Broadband Competence Offices (BCOs) Network. The agenda will be made available to participants directly.
The season will comprise six sessions, starting on 19 January 2021:
- Recovery and Resilience Facility and Connectivity - 19 January
- Connectivity Toolbox - 26 January
- Discussion on the Public Consultation on the broadband mapping coverage methodology - 2 February
- Role of BCOs in CEF Implementation and 5G ORAN - 9 February
- 5G planning - 9 March
This WEBseries is organised by the BCO Network Support Facility in partnership with DGs CNECT, AGRI, REGIO and COMP.
This series is part of a capacity-building knowledge-exchange programme run by the BCO Network Support Facility in order to connect and strengthen the BCO Network, support broadband roll-out in urban, rural and remote regions, and contribute to achieving the EU Digital Single Market and Gigabit Society objectives.