Twinning schemes are capacity-building activities between two organizations, where one develops an innovative solution and the other adopts/implements it. In the European Active and Healthy Ageing (AHA) context, these organizations are usually from different regions/countries, the first being called the Originator, and the second one, the Adopter.
The budget for this is max. 5.000 euros per twinning, depending on the expenses and activities to be carried out. For instnace, to fund costs with travel, accommodation, public and private transport in and from the nearest airport and hotel or the Originator/Adopters addresses.
What types of Innovative practices are we looking for?
- Innovative practices to be scaled and transferred should also be aligned with the following goals. Link with the goal (or goals) should be clearly outlined in the application.
- Improving the monitoring of health and care systems performance.
- Increasing availability of practical solutions co-created with end-users and stakeholders as well as ecosystem wide business models.
- Improving the capacity to plan and carry out efficient investments in health and care systems at national/regional level.
- Evidence-based strategies and policies on transforming health and care systems.
- Increasing leadership of European researchers in the relevant field by increasing digital and health literacy among citizens and health and care practitioners.
- Increasing capacity-building efforts to facilitate the use of a common language among relevant stakeholders.
Any stakeholder can apply, provided they have Reference Site status themselves, or are a part of a reference site (shown through a letter of support from the managing entity/coordinator of the respective Reference Site, or a link to the RS website where the organization is clearly represented).
Link to the registration: Twinning schemes – call for applications
Deadline: 10 December 2021
In case of questions, please see the Q&As below.
If your question is still not answered, please contact Ms. Cláudia Campos (Porto4Ageing): email@example.com.
More about the European Innovation Partnership on Active and Healthy Ageing.
More about Reference Sites.