This publication is made pursuant to Point 3.1 of Annex 1 to Financial Regulation 2018 that provides for an ex-ante publication on the Institutions' websites of contracts with a value up to 138.999,99 EUR.
The European Commission will soon launch a call for tenders for a service contract of a maximum value of EUR 138.999,99.
The purpose of this call for tenders is to assure the continuity of the publication with assurance of compatibility with new data publication methods. The contracting authority would like to assure that the core functionalities of the tool remain intact throughout the duration of the contract and new functionality are introduced.
Breakdown of tasks:
- maintain and fine tune the visualisation tool dedicated to storing, visualising and publishing statistical data sets in open and inter-linkable formats; to assure proper and continuous functioning of the visualisation tool;
- provide user support throughout the contract and working closely with the Commission on identifying new data point that could be uploaded from various sources;
- assist the Commission with publication of data in machine readable formats; including support in data upload, format adjustment, mapping and visualisation;
- align the Data Visualisation Tool with the latest Look and Feel of the Commission websites and achieve compliance with European standard EN 301 549;
- propose and update the database structure for ease of storing and daily management of the data following the latest standards and best practices;
- assist in repatriation to the new hosting environment (europe.eu url); and ensure that all the security specification are met.
Interested economic operators can express their interest to participate in the call for tender until 30/11/2021 in writing to DG CONNECT at the European Commission at the following functional mailbox CNECT-2021-MVPemail@example.com.
No evaluation is performed at this stage. All the economic operators who have expressed their interest to participate in this procurement procedure within the above-mentioned deadline will be subsequently invited to submit a tender. The contracting authority reserves the right to also invite economic operators not included in the list of interested economic operators who responded to this ex-ante advertisement.
An economic operator may consider submitting a tender as a single entity or in collaboration with other service providers: either by submitting a joint tender with (a) partner(s) (assuming joint and several liability towards the contracting authority for the performance of the contract) and/or through subcontracting. In case of a joint tender with (a) partner(s), all partners must be identified in the expression of interest and cannot be modified at a further stage of the procurement procedure.
Only the candidates invited by the contracting authority to participate in this procurement procedure will be admissible.
Processing your reply to the ex-ante advertisement will involve the recording and processing of personal data (such as your name and address). Such data will be processed pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2018/1725 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data by the Community institutions and bodies and on the free movement of such data. Unless indicated otherwise, any personal data requested are required to register your interest to participate in the call for tender and will be processed solely for that purpose by the Data Controller. You are entitled to obtain access to your personal data on request and to rectify any such data that is inaccurate or incomplete. If you have any queries concerning the processing of your personal data, you may address them to the Data Controller.
Details concerning the processing of your personal data are available on the privacy statement.
You have the right of recourse at any time to the European Data Protection Supervisor for matters relating to the processing of your personal data.
For the purpose of this ex-ante advertisement, the Data Controller shall be the Head of the Unit "Compliance and Planning", Directorate "Resources and Support", Directorate-General for Communications Networks, Content and Technology. Any queries concerning the processing of personal data of the Candidate can be addressed to the data controller by using the e-mail address mentioned under Point "Purpose of this call for tenders" of the present ex-ante advertisement and by indicating the reference of the ex-ante advertisement.