For an EDIH it is crucial to build and communicate a clear profile, highlighting your specialized capacities and expertise you wish to share with other EDIHs. This should be clearly recognisable, especially in the presentation in the catalogue. One means to support this process of profile building is the tool "EDIH Heatmap", which was developed by the BOWI project. In the webinar, the possibilities and opportunities of the excel and the web-based tool were discussed; as well as the experiences of the first pilot users.
Agenda and Presentations:
- The BOWI Heatmap, a tool to find your USP and possible collaborations. Presented by Maurits Butter, TNO/DIHNET/BOWI.
- Describe and refine the specialisation of the European Digital Innovation Hubs using an "EDIH Heatmap”. Presented by Matthias Kuom, EC.
- Vanguard Initiative, facilitating industrial value chains. Presented by Wim De Kinderen, Brainport/VI.
- BOWI experiences with the ‘heatmap’. Presented by Sander van der Molen, CIVITTA/BOWI.
- Dutch experiences with the ‘heatmap’. Presented by Egbert-Jan Sol, TNO.
Presentations and recording are also available via the following link.