The study (SMART 2018/0014) was commissioned to contribute insights to the preparation of the future delegated act that will set the Union-wide maximum termination rates for fixed and mobile voice calls, also known as Eurorates, due by the end of 2020.
The study does not prejudice any future policy decision taken by the Commission in the termination domain, which will be based on a range of inputs. These inputs also include public consultations and additional information collected from stakeholders.
The study was carried out by Axon Partners Group.
Workshops and consultations
- Summary presentation of the Public Consultation
- Overview of comments on Methodology & Data request
- Workshop 1 - objectives of the study, timeline, proposed methodology
- Workshop 2 Session 1 - overview of project milestones, feedback & model's results
- Workshop 2 Session 2 - description of feedback received during consultation