On 15/11/2021 an on-line information meeting provided the latest updates on EDIH Co-funding mechanisms and issues related to the use of DIGITAL and RRF funding.
- Welcome and introduction by the Commission
- Presentation by the Commission on Co-funding modalities DIGITAL and RRF
- Member States questions
- Wrap up and close of meeting
Summary of the main themes discussed during the webinar
The EC presented the overview of the RRF/RRP process. Examples of Milestones and targets were given and a workflow to outline the envisaged process.
To avoid the problem of double funding the EC notes some solutions:
- Use the same proposal as a basis for the project.
- Sign two contracts, which are linked.
- Agree that DIGITAL will pay max 50% and RRP project will the other 50% of actual eligible costs.
All Member States were given the opportunity to provide questions in advance. These questions were used and answered within the presentation.
Co-Funding between Digital and RRF is not only possible but also easy, providing careful attention is given to avoid issues of double funding.