This webinar intended to provide an overview of standards for data sharing in manufacturing and to discuss how they can be building blocks for manufacturing data spaces.
The presentations gathered different perspectives, from users, providers, standardization organizations and from SMEs.
- Current state of thinking on Manufacturing Data Spaces in DIGITAL Yves Paindaveine, DG CNECT A.4
- How the Asset Administration Shell can ease the implementation of Data Spaces in Manufacturing Micheal Cassidy & Martin Murphy, Irish Manufacturing Research
- Asset Administration Shell as the technical realisation of the digital twin for Industry 4.0 Matthias Bölke, Schneider-Electric & Industrial Digital Twin Association
- Implementation of Asset Administration Shell in one Industrial use case at MONDRAGON Michel Iñigo Ulloa Mondragon
- Learnings from the I4.0 roadmap and the LNI4.0 Dr. Jens Gayko, Standardization Council Industrie 4.0
- Premek: real time data sharing in the production process Marco Camuccio, Premek Hi Tech Srl
How do we reach SMEs with international standardisation? Barry Cox & Paul Killeen, National Standards Authority of Ireland
How can standards support trusted data exchange? Rainer Sträter, IONOS SE / GAIA-X
Exploring and mapping standards along the pathways to digitalisation of manufacturing Chris Decubber, EFFRA
In the coming months we will concentrate on how we can support the matchmaking and how we come to massive deployment. The next webinar is planned for April 14th.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/9xkk-OhGo-A" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Event | 16 March 2021
The European Commission wants to support data sharing among manufacturing companies and with (service) providers by the facilitation of Manufacturing Data Spaces, which will serve as a model to show how sharing industrial data improves company operations, enhances business opportunities, and supports the transition towards a circular economy. To this end, we are preparing a call within the framework of the Digital Europe programme.