This webinar provided an overview of standards for data sharing in manufacturing and discussed how they can be building blocks for manufacturing data spaces.
The report with the main conclusions is available here and below you will find all the presentations given at the event.
In the coming months we will concentrate on how we can support matchmaking and how we can progress to massive deployment. The next webinar is planned for May 10th.
On May 12th DG GROW organises a webinar Shaping European Manufacturing: The Role of Advanced Technologies
On May 28th the Study on Industry Agreements will organize a workshop (by invitation only) on Policy recommendations for industry agreements in current and future digital value chains and their impact on European competitiveness
The presentations gathered different perspectives, from users, providers, standardization organizations and from SMEs.
- Current state of thinking on Manufacturing Data Spaces in DIGITAL Yves Paindaveine, DG CNECT A.4
- How the Asset Administration Shell can ease the implementation of Data Spaces in Manufacturing Micheal Cassidy & Martin Murphy, Irish Manufacturing Research
- Asset Administration Shell as the technical realisation of the digital twin for Industry 4.0 Matthias Bölke, Schneider-Electric & Industrial Digital Twin Association
- Implementation of Asset Administration Shell in one Industrial use case at MONDRAGON Michel Iñigo Ulloa Mondragon
- Learnings from the I4.0 roadmap and the LNI4.0 Dr. Jens Gayko, Standardization Council Industrie 4.0
- Premek: real time data sharing in the production process Marco Camuccio, Premek Hi Tech Srl
- How do we reach SMEs with international standardisation? Barry Cox & Paul Killeen, National Standards Authority of Ireland
- How can standards support trusted data exchange? Rainer Sträter, IONOS SE / GAIA-X
- Exploring and mapping standards along the pathways to digitalisation of manufacturing Chris Decubber, EFFRA