Horizon Europe offers the following funding opportunities for consortia of procurers:
- To prepare and undertake together PCP or PPI procurements (see the calls for PCP actions or PPI actions).
- To cooperate on identifying opportunities and preparing for future PCPs / PPIs (see the calls for CSA actions)
The funding rates are 100% respectively 50% for the PCP respectively PPI actions. In PCP actions, groups of procurers implement together one joint PCP procurement. In PPI actions, procurers can choose between implementing one joint PPI procurement or several separate but coordinated PPI procurements.
There are thematic calls that support PCP or PPI in specific domains of public sector activity (e.g. health, security, energy, climate change, satellite, research infrastructure). In addition, there is also an open PCP call that is open to green digital transition challenges in any domain of public sector activity.
The following slidedecks guide you through the core info about the calls for proposals:
- Introduction: "Innovation procurement: a topic of cross-cutting importance for Horizon Europe"
- Overview of all the calls in support of PCP and PPI in 2021-2022
- Funding conditions of the Horizon Europe funding instruments in support of PCP and PPI. More detailed info in the general annexes of the Work Program here.
- How to find partners? How to prepare a proposal? How will the evaluation take place? (Check out also the updated list of ongoing and completed EU funded PCP and PPI projects)
On 22 June 2021 (14h00-16h00) the European Commission organised a webinar 'How to prepare a successful innovation procurement proposal for Horizon Europe'that presented the above slide decks. Presentations, video recording, Q&A and agenda are available on the webinar page.
In a number of areas there are also thematic information sessions for calls in specific domains (e.g. health, security etc.).