Based on Startup Europe activities, a budget of €10 million is available for EU funding for Innovation Actions (IA) projects for proposals covering one or both of the following themes:
- Reinforcing ICT ecosystems for high growth tech startups by interconnecting and creating new synergies between 3-4 different Startup hubs across Europe per project. Activities should focus on scaling-up of companies by connecting, across different entrepreneurial ecosystems, key relevant stakeholders such as tech entrepreneurs, mentors, corporates, customers, designers, media, investors and local authorities.
- Facilitating financing and improving the liquidity for European investments in fast growing ICT startups and scaleups, increasing their chances for a successful exit.
A budget of €2 million will be available for EU funding for Coordination and Support Actions (CSA) projects for proposals covering the following themes:
- Support services for EU funded innovators: "Innovation Radar" initiative.
- Establish a European wide network of support centers (nodes) for innovative researchers. Actions primarily targeted towards technologies developed in EU funded projects in order to turn their research results into marketable products and, preparing such innovators for success in the market place.
The Infoday announced previously has been cancelled and several actions are launched to support potential applicants:
- Information sessions
- There is a Startup Europe Club blog post;
- Slides presentation on the call are available on SlideShare;
- If you have questions have a look at the Q&A section.
Don't miss any update and stay also tuned by following @StartUpEU #ICTCall32.
Apply via the participants portal.