CONCORDIA project aims to work out and suggest high-school teachers teaching methodologies and associated materials to utilize when discussing cybersecurity with their pupils. In view of understanding the real needs they have developed a survey via which the Consortium plans to collect input from the following audience:
- European high-school Teachers,
- European high school Students
- European Parents of high school students European
- European school Management
The objective of this Survey is three-fold:
- Relevance: To select the most needed topics to be covered in the materials.
- Effectiveness: To define the most appropriate format for the materials to be developed.
- Novelty: To identify areas not (enough) covered by existing programs.
You can get involved and suggest teachers teaching methodologies and materials to address cybersecurity in high-school by filling in the Survey