Startup friendly EU networks
A startup Europe with a higher density of connections among players will significantly increase the business opportunities across borders. Being able to find investors, customers or partners anywhere in Europe will mean more growth, opportunities and jobs.
Thus, building a common language between corporations and scalers, and fostering networks that improve the performance and competitiveness of startups, scaleups and cluster organizations is of utmost importance. The following networks and platforms work towards those objectives:
- startup Europe partnership (SEP)
- investors forum
- EUCluster partnership platform – part of the executive agency for small and medium-sized enterprises (EASME)
To empower startups and scaleups, several programmes were created to provide information and encourage them to invest into the international markets:
- SEC2SV - Silicon Valley
- SEU-IN - Startup Europe India Network
- SEC2LATAM - Startup Europe Latin America Network
- SEC2A - Startup Europe comes to Africa
- Eastern Partnership (Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, the Republic of Moldova and Ukraine).
- Startup Europe Networks (Central and Eastern Europe, Western Balkans)