In line with the regulation establishing the European Cybersecurity Industrial, Technology and Research Competence Centre (ECCC) and the Network of National Coordination Centres (NCCs), one project is foreseen to support community building and capacity building in cybersecurity research, technology, and industrial policy at EU level.
The project will support the activities necessary to develop, promote, coordinate and organize the work of the Cybersecurity Competence Community at European Level, within the scope and operations of the ECCC and NCCs Network.
In particular, the project will: analyse the European Cybersecurity Competence Community; stimulate collaboration within the European Cybersecurity Competence Community; link the European Cybersecurity Competence Community with the ECCC and the NCCs network.
The activities required to be set in motion fall in the following areas:
- Support the ECCC and the Network of NCCs in fostering knowledge-sharing and networking between national, regional and local ecosystems specialised in cybersecurity
- Support to the development and growth of an internal market in Cybersecurity products and services in the EU.
- Support to Cybersecurity start-ups and scale-ups in all Member States, including with a view to attract investment to the EU
- Support to education, training, and gender balance in cybersecurity, in line with relevant actions promoted by organisations, including ENISA
- Support awareness raising, including supports for national outreach and engagement to underpin cohesion of the Union in the field of cybersecurity
Tenderers interested in this call are invited to submit a tender via the electronic submission system (e-Submission) available from the TED e-Tendering website.
Any request for additional information must be made in writing only through TED eTendering website in the "Questions & answers" tab, by clicking "Create a question" (registration on TED eTendering is required to be able to create and submit a question).”