Digital Economy and Society Index Report 2022 — Digital Public Services
The eGovernment Benchmark 2022
The eGovernment Benchmark evaluates provision and delivery of eGovernment services in 35 countries across Europe, the 27 EU member states and Iceland, Norway, Switzerland, Albania, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Serbia and Turkey. Citizens from participating countries assessed digital government services, visiting and evaluating over 14,000 websites.
- Trends in European Digital Public Services in the EU 2015 (.ppt)
- Trends in European Digital Public Services in the EU 2015 (.pdf)
- eGovernment Benchmark Insight Report 2015 (pdf)
- eGovernment Benchmark Background Report 2015 (pdf)
- Developments in eGovernment in the EU 2014
- EU eGovernment Benchmark Report 2014 (SMART 2013/0053-3)
These reports present the result of the 11th eGovernment Benchmark, which is thefirst complete measurement of online public services (running across 2012-2013).
- Study for EC: Benchmarking Deployment of eHealth among General Practitioners 2013 - SMART 2011/0033
The study was carried out with the objectives of: a) measuring the level of availability and use of eHealth in primary care; b) examining what drives or hampers the overall level of eHealth adoption
- Study for EC: European Hospital Survey - Benchmarking Deployment of eHealth services (2012-2013) - SMART 2011/0020; SMART 2012/0036
A survey carried out in about 1,800 hospitals in all EU Member States plus Iceland and Norway measures the level of deployment and take-up of ICT and eHealth applications in acute care hospitals in Europe.