The event aims to inform key stakeholders about the call and connect potential project promoters with one another.
What’s on offer?
The event will include:
- A presentation of the call by the European Commission, including requirements and expectations;
- Examples of 5G use cases presented by the GSMA and 5GPPP associations;
- 4-minute pitches: participants who are already planning a project for this call are invited to register to make a 4-minute pitch during the workshop, as an opportunity to find partners for their proposal;
- Matchmaking kick-off: from 1 February, registered participants will be able to search for potential project partners and invite them to set up a matchmaking call. Matchmaking will be open from 8 February to 8 March.
Who will be there?
Participants will include:
- Telecommunication and technology companies;
- Socio-economic drivers proposing 5G use cases (particularly in the areas of health, education, mobility, security, rural development, agriculture and government);
- European networks, associations and representative bodies;
- Broadband Competence Offices;
- Representatives of the European Institutions.
The event will take place on 8 February, 10:00-12:00 CET
How to participate?
Please register for the event and set up your matchmaking profile.
From 1 February, registered participants will be able to search for and contact potential project partners and invite them to set up a matchmaking call.
Please share this invitation
The European Commission would also like to encourage you to share the event with any relevant stakeholders who could be interested in participating.