Following from the November 2021 Digital Autonomy in the Computing Continuum workshop, the European Commission is organising an Information and Brokerage Session on the Horizon Europe programme in collaboration with H-CLOUD, HUB4CLOUD and EU-IoT, taking place on 2 February 2022, 9:30–12:30 CET.
Here participants will be able to extend their networks, initiate collaborations, and learn about the latest Horizon Europe Cloud-Edge-IoT call.
This will address two of the Horizon Europe destinations:
- World leading data and computing technologies
- Digital and emerging technologies for competitiveness and fit for the green deal
The session will also introduce three calls that are currently open:
- Cognitive Cloud: AI-enabled computing continuum from Cloud to Edge (HORIZON-CL4-2022-DATA-01-02)
- Open source for cloud-based services (HORIZON-CL4-2022-DIGITAL-EMERGING-01-26)
- Programming tools for decentralised intelligence and swarms (HORIZON-CL4-2022-DATA-01-03)
During the event, participants will have the chance to pitch their ideas to leading research organisations and cutting-edge innovators from European industry.
If you would like to submit a pitch, please do so via the registration link below before the deadline of 31 January by 12:00 CET. You will hear back from the organisers by 1 February 2022.