The main objectives of the DTA will be to provide the following services:
- Community building and training, including guidance for hubs, provisioning of training services and materials, community building events.
- Connection to relevant initiatives, providing to interested EDIHs the possibility to engage with regional, national and European relevant initiatives.
- Impact assessment and road mapping: collection and analysis of the key performance indicators (KPI) defined for the EDIH.
- Online presence, external communication, tools and support.
- Management of the interactive catalogue of European Digital Innovation Hubs and other digital capacities funded by the Digital Europe Programme.
Economic operators interested in this call are invited to submit a tender via the electronic submission system (e-Submission) available from the TED e-Tendering website.
Requests for additional information must only be made in writing through this same link.