The Webinar was a good success and we hereby publish the meeting minutes, event recording and presentations.
- 10:00 – 10:20 European Manufacturing Data Spaces - The current state of things and the way forward - Matthias Kuom, DG CNECT A.4
- 10:20 – 10:35 Finnish ecosystem experiences on building business and technical capabilities for Fair Data Economy - Jaana Sinipuro, SITRA
- 10:35 – 10:45 Gaia-X activities around Industrial data, the Gaia-X Data Space Business Committee and the newly created Data Spaces Business Alliance - Dominik Rohrmus, Gaia-X European Association for Data and Cloud AISBL
- 10:45 - 10:55 IDS Data Space Radar and their experiences with ecosystem building - Markos Matsas, International Data Spaces e. V.
- 11:05 – 11:15 Whirlpool activities around Industrial data and European Data Spaces - Pierluigi Petrali, Whirlpool
- 11:15 – 11:25 The Digital European Sky - David Luengo, Indra
- 11:25 – 11:50 Q&A and open discussion - Moderation: Matthias Kuom, DG CNECT A.4
- 11:50 – 12:00 Conclusions and Next step - Yves Paindaveine, DG CNECT A.4
Event recording password: 9kF9tpKP
A further webinar, Data spaces for Manufacturing infoday - networking session, will be held on November 22nd.