The EC presented the overview of the co-funding options for the different types of funding (pure national funding, ERDF, RRF). The presentation showed how each programme (funding source) will apply the relevant rules and procedures for their grant and the processes involved. Detailed slides were shown on the envisaged workflows.
This was followed by an explanation of how to deal with state aid in the context of the EDIHs. State aid issues should not hamper the functioning of the network and a solution should be found on how to support foreign SMEs by each EDIH.
Prior to the event all Member States received a template to describe their National digitalisation strategy. The information provided by Member States will be used for briefing the experts evaluating the EDIH proposals. The reasoning for the template and explanation of how it should be completed was provided.
- State of Play selection EDIH
- How to co-fund with national resources
- State aid obstacles
- National strategy for the EDIH in slides template.
- All Member States are asked to provide names of the Managing Authorities that should be invited to a meeting to coordinate ERDF and DIGITAL combination of funding
- All Member States are asked to provide names of the Managing Authorities that should be invited to a meeting to coordinate RRF and DIGITAL combination of funding
- All Member States are asked to explain challenges related to providing state aid to foreign SMEs
- All Member States are asked to complete the template and return them to us by 21 January.