The eArchiving initiative organises open events promoting the need of sustainable data and digital preservation, and the use of eArchiving as a model, and specialised subdomain workshops intended to the exchange of experiences for organisations and solution providers using eArchiving specifications.
Communications, experience panels and presentations cover the following aspects:
- The rationale for building eArchiving business cases
- Progress and news of the eArchiving Initiative
- Channels of communication as support desk and onboarding services
- Exchange of experiences in the implementation of eArchiving model or any of its components
- Synergies with other relevant projects within the Digital Europe programme, national legislation and national or European standardisation
- eArchiving conformity seal
Events are in virtual or Hybrid mode (face-to-face plus virtual).
You can find information on our first eArchiving event at eArchiving: 3rd Geospatial Digital Records Preservation Conference.
eArchiving - provides core specifications, software, training and knowledge to help people store information for longer.
History of eArchiving
The eArchiving Knowledge Centre aims to provide easy to use inofrmtaion on eArchiving tools.
In order to create and adapt your archive, or develop your own application, you can refer to our technical specifications to ensure it conforms with the eArchiving standards.
Make sure your development of components or end-to-end solutions preserve data safely and in line with European standards, so your clients can trust your applications.
We will assist you on following the standardised specifications to keep interoperable and secure the data you have been trusted with.
Learn how you can apply international standards and specifications to your data, to be able to preserve and reuse it long-term.