The main purpose of this document is to provide an overview of the European strategy for a better Internet for kids (BIK+) consultation process and a summary of its main outcomes and conclusions.
As such, it will consider:
- Feedback submitted in response to the publication of the Roadmap of the initiative.
- Results from the #DigitalDecade4YOUth consultation with European children, young people, teachers and educators.
- Results from an online survey consultation among European citizens on benefits and challenges in the digital world.
- Results from the international annual conference “Safer Internet Forum” in October 2021.
- Results from targeted consultation workshops with industry (Alliance to better protect minors online), Member States (Expert Group on Safer Internet for Children), researchers and relevant international organisations.