Digital Economy and Society Index Report 2021 — Digital Public Services
- Trends in European Digital Public Services in the EU 2015 (.ppt)
- Trends in European Digital Public Services in the EU 2015 (.pdf)
- eGovernment Benchmark Insight Report 2015 (pdf)
- eGovernment Benchmark Background Report 2015 (pdf)
- Developments in eGovernment in the EU 2014
- EU eGovernment Benchmark Report 2014 (SMART 2013/0053-3)
These reports present the result of the 11th eGovernment Benchmark, which is thefirst complete measurement of online public services (running across 2012-2013).
- Study for EC: Benchmarking Deployment of eHealth among General Practitioners 2013 - SMART 2011/0033
The study was carried out with the objectives of: a) measuring the level of availability and use of eHealth in primary care; b) examining what drives or hampers the overall level of eHealth adoption
- Study for EC: European Hospital Survey - Benchmarking Deployment of eHealth services (2012-2013) - SMART 2011/0020; SMART 2012/0036
A survey carried out in about 1,800 hospitals in all EU Member States plus Iceland and Norway measures the level of deployment and take-up of ICT and eHealth applications in acute care hospitals in Europe.