The Web Accessibility Directive Expert Group (WADEX) advises the Commission on technical matters regarding the implementation of the Web Accessibility Directive including coordination and cooperation with Member States and stakeholders. When required, the expert group also has the mandate to advise the Commission in relation to the preparation of delegated and implementing acts.
WADEX meeting agendas, minutes and presentations
- First meeting - 19 December 2016
- Second meeting - 7 March 2017
- Third meeting - 27 June 2017
- Fourth meeting - 30 November 2017
- Fifth meeting - 21 May 2019
- Sixth meeting - 28 November 2019
- Seventh meeting - Series of webinars (April-July 2020)
- Eighth meeting - Series of webinars (January-May 2021)
- Ninth meeting - Series of webinars (Autumn 2021)
- Tenth meeting - Series of webinars (Feb-June 2022)
- Eleventh meeting - Series of webinars (Oct-Dec 2022)
- Twelfth meeting - Webinar (June 2023)
- Thirteen meeting - 18/19 October 2023
More detailed information about the WADEX members are publicly available on the Register of Commission Expert Groups and Other Similar Entities.