From March to December 2022, the European Video Games Society project will bring together a network of experts, thinkers and leaders from the academia and the gaming industry – including game developers, studios, creators, and business experts – of key sectors and influence groups in areas like game development and creation, business politics, finance, law, education, culture, science and health. The series of workshops are designed to shape a European agenda for games.
The second workshop will take place on 26 April 2022 from 10.00 to 12.30 (CEST - Brussels time).
Participants will be able to contribute with their opinion on several aspects of the Video Games sector, with a focus on the main challenges and opportunities affecting the VG European industry, their potential impact on the sector’s development and their major socio-economic effects. This second workshop aims to start diving into the core themes of the project:
- market and financing,
- regulatory environment and framework,
- education, research and skill’s needs,
- the societal and cultural dimension of video games and contribute to determine the focus of future workshops
Agenda of the event:
- 10:00 – 10:10 : Welcome and warm-up
- 10:10 – 10.30 : Workshop presentation
- 10.30 – 10.40 : Setting the Scene: Introducing the European Gaming Society project and presenting the main challenges and opportunities for the VG industry already identified throughout desk research for the market reports
- 10.40 – 11.40 : Brainstorming session on challenges and opportunities
- 11.40 – 12.10 : Presentation and plenary discussion of the outputs
- 12.10 - 12.30 : Final Q&A session and conclusion
Please note that this event is by invite only: